Monday, October 7, 2013

Spooky Halloween decor!

I just love my little decorations! The idea came off of Pinterest.com , I need to make more though! They are a little spread out for me, I want my spooky town to be more full!! I got the little houses and people at the dollar tree and the light posts were a pack of 4 for a dollar, and of course the spider web stuff I used as fog for $1. Next I went to Home Depot and got some cheap black matte spraypaint for just over a dollar, took it all home and spray painted the little ugly cheesy Christmas houses transforming them into a spooky village! I put a little play doh over the little peoples faces and spray painted them too! 


I had a lot of spider web stuff left over so I decorated my dining room light with it and some little black creepy spiders! 


I also tried making a cool spooky hanging decoration out of cut trash bags to hang on my front porch, but the wind was blowing and I was standing on a wobbly railing, and I had my 5 year old helping me with the tape which didn't work out so well, so I will not share that mess of a photo with you, it is worse than you may think lol. Have I had the time to take it down yet though? The answer is no. *face-palm* maybe I will do that tomorrow so I don't embarrass the neighborhood! 

How are you decorating for Halloween or fall?
Xoxo
<3 Cherry Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment