Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cooking on my raclette, the most amazing family experience!

I just HAVE to share with you what I have been up to! I LOVE my raclette! What is a raclette you ask? It's the most amazing tabletop grill I have ever seen! It comes with two tops.. A metal and a natural granite stone. My favorite part has to be the little trays underneath though!! Melts ooey-gooey cheese, bakes cinnamon rolls, s'mores, Mac n cheese, scalloped potatoes, shrimp scampi, cinnamon apples, mini meatloaf, brownies, oh my goodness the possibilities are endless!! I have a grill and chill get together with friends this Friday, and am wondering if it would be best to wear my retro clothing while grilling it up! What do you think? :) anyway, here's some photos of the raclette that I use. If you would like to get yours too you can go to www.CheesyChick.velata.us , everything is 10% off this month! Which is amazing. My fav part? The lifetime warranty <3 
Until next time, 
<3 Cherry Cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment