Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cherry Cheesecake?? Is this a food blog?

You may be asking yourself... Whats up with this Cherry Cheesecake? Is this a food blog? The answer is no. Cherry Cheesecake is my pinup name, you can expect to see quite a bit of vintage related experiences and topics to come. Cherry was chosen because of the location we just moved from, Cherry Point North Carolina. Cherry point has a special place in my heart, it truely has been my favorite place to be, the friendships I have made, and did I mention the BEACH is very close to Cherry Point? I love the beach! And Cheesecake, you may be thinking "this lady is just a fattie who loves desserts!" ...well.... I am not going to lie, cheesecake is one of my top 3 fav desserts EVARRR... but thats not what it's about! If you don't have much knowledge on the vintage pinup world,  Cheesecake is a style of photos, VERY CHEESY!! Totally my style ;) . So there ya have it! Cherry Cake for short <3 . I have my own pinup photography business called "Cheesecake Ooh-La-La" which moves around with me, but as of now I am based out of Oak Harbor, WA! Such a beautiful place. You can find my portfolio on my facebook page www.facebook.com/CheesecakeOohLaLa . My adorable husband is a US Marine, hence why I say my businesses move around with me :) . I am also a Scentsy and Velata consultant, as well as a soon to be Grace Adele consultant! Scentsy is my passion, I've always been a candles type girl. I also have 2 Children, and you will meet them in future blog posts, I try to do creative projects with them and will share them here from time to time! I called this my experience because I am here to share with you all great ideas, tips, projects, my life phases (i go through different phases quite a lot and I need to share them with someone!), I hope to give you a laugh once in a while, and a little insight. This blog will be a well-rounded page of everything I love and experience, and I sure hope you will become a fan as well as give me any tips you may have as well! But vintage will be a major role here <3 LOVE TO ALL and can't wait to get started sharing with you!!! <3 
xoxo Dolls!!
<3 Cherry Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment